Why should you join AIVAA?
Building air tightness is an essential characteristic of energy-efficient, healthy, durable construction. Ventilation systems truly only work well with tight, well-constructed ductwork. We believe in the philosophy of “Build Tight and Ventilate Right.” We also believe that the building envelope and ductwork should be inspected and tested to verify construction quality. If these issues matter to you, please consider joining our organisation.
Our annual membership fees are as follows:
- Air Tightness Testers – ATTMA members in current standing – $100 p.a.
- Company Sponsor – $300 (includes up to three members)
- Listing on this website
- Opportunity to contribute useful material for fellow members as well as the building industry at large
- Emails notifying of issues relating to the National Construction Code and performance testing
- Inclusion and opportunity to vote in discussions relating to our own organisation’s standards of quality control, equipment calibration, testing standards, accreditation, and public relations
For more information contact email@example.com to receive an application for membership.